Friday, June 5, 2009

I600A

got a receipt from bcis. they got the money. which means they got the app. and the letter says we will hear from them for fingerprinting within SIX WEEKS! good god! sixWEEKS???? thts insane! oh please dont let it take six weeks. I do not want to go to the country in the middle of the winter. We did that last time we adopted. cant we go in the summer/fall when we could get outside a little? comeON! seriously? six weeks? maybe someone will write and say hey they told us the same thing(st paul office) but it only took one or two weeks. couldnt someone tell me that? PLEASE? anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller? will it go faster when our hs arrives to go in the file? That should be finished up this next week I would guess since she is coming to the house on Sunday. oh gees six weeks isnt what I wanted to hear!!! not at all.