Friday, August 21, 2009

should I stay or should I go?

I am wondering about how long things take if we stay or how long it would be if I went home? is it different? is it gonna take ten days to get it all done? or closer to twenty? I will very probably go home. My older son will come back with me trip two. as well as husband. He will be 15 by then. and he has never traveled. My daughter nearly 13 will go along trip one with my husband and myself. If I stayed then Cody woudlntbe able to go. and I have other kids at home that I dont think would stand for me to be away that long. Ethan would be having withdrawals for sure. as grumpy as he is sometimes he really doesnt want or like anyone but Mama to care for him. He gets homesick after a weekend at gramma's house. Well somehow it will all come together. if only I had a DATE!!!

Sophie Ana and Benjamin we will be there as soon as we possibly can!! and soon you will be home forever. home with brothers and sisters who will adore you, and on occasion fight with you. Mama to cuddle you. Daddy to make you giggle with roughhousing and general silliness. soft cuddly kitty to swish you with her tail. there will be so much for you to see and do and learn.