Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the naaaaame game!

more documents obtained today. I can not even believe it cost me SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS for two copies of two kids birth certs and 2 copies of mine. SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS! and ten for the copy of the deed to the house. thankfully I had the money saved to pay for it. We are trying to come up with a name for little boy. so far we have parker and jackson and ian. But since we already have an ETHAN I wonder if Ian is a little too close? we always used to talk about having an Ian. but does he look like an Ian? I really like Jackson but Eric's nephew is Jacob and goes by Jack. not sure how you get Jack our of jacob, usually its Jake. I like unusual names but not so bizarre that people think I am crazy. just a little different than your usual jacob and emily. so we are thinking Sophie or Ana for her and what for him? what does he look like to you?