Saturday, May 9, 2009

how come other people's families and friends are supportive of adoption and help them and donate and what can we do to help you? but our family? not so much. I am not having a good day today, the world is crashing in on us due to all the crappy things going on right now and all I want is to bring home our little girl. not one person in our family or friends ordered magazines donated money. I sent out a mass email and got one reply from a most unlikely source. I guess I am feeling very unsupported in a lot of things right now. They are all piling up. Adoption is just ONE of those things. today I would like to take a nap but instead I have to go to a birthday party and an evening barbecue when all I want to do is stay home and cry. I dont know if this belongs in this blog or the other but this is where I ended up so here is where its at.