Thursday, July 16, 2009

ok

I called dhs. they faxed it to fbi on the 7th. It was verified as recieved on that date. sorry nothing we can do but wait, should be any day now. Husband says I am too focused on this I need to get away from the computer and do something else. but he isnt here right now so after a bit of digging I found a number for the fbi and thought well the worst they can say is we cant help you with that information. so I called. and she looked into it for me. it was received the 7th and they are currently working on those received 7th, 8th, 9th so it should be any time now. so it isnt lost and I am hoping that if I keep talking to anyone who will listen along the way that these are special needs waiting kids that SOMETHING will happen. so now I better go and get the rest of my dossier in order. its mostly in order already but need to verify a few things with meredith and mckenna. HAH! I CALLED THE FBI! I feel somewhat vindicated lol.