Wednesday, July 22, 2009

funds

we have a plan for most of our funds. credit cards, an investment I cashed in, money I saved, money donated, money held in trust, but still we come up short. I know so many of you have been so generous already, what I am looking for now is some kind of fundraiser ideas that might work around here in a rural area where we are probably looked upon as having a silver spoon in our mouth. So please fill my inbox with neat ideas. I have scads of stuff for a garage sale but no tables. I dont want to spend money on buying tables. thoughts on that? thanks for all of your help on this journey to Sophie and Ben. we can hardley contain our excitement to have them come home. Not a day goes by that a sibling doesnt ask when they will come home. They will never lack for love in this house.