Friday, October 2, 2009

guilty

nothing makes a mama feel worse than a sick baby...except when you are far away from your sick baby and can't do anything to make them better even just holding them. Poor baby Maia is sick. She spent the night "releasing" her dinner. She is at grandma and grandpa's house with sissy so at least she has sissy to baby her. Gramma is at work but I am sure she will be happy to baby her when she gets home. Last I talked to them Ethan was sleeping after hearing Maia up all night. anyone who knows Ethan knows he DOESNT NAP. EVER! which can only mean one thing. He is next with the sick. My poor Chrysta is dealing with it all.

Cody and Eric and I will head out this afternoon to some friends in the twin cities to have dinner with them and stay over at their house before heading to the airport tomorrow morning. Thanks friends, you know who you are.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am bringin home my babies!