Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 agencies which to choose

1 agency didnt answer but did get back to me. and wont make us do the education requirements because Ukraine isnt hague. they also will overlook our basement's current state, as long as they understand that it isnt permanent. but it wouldnt be finished in 3-4 weeks. they also come highly recommended.

The other said they could do it quickly, in about 3-4 weeks. but I believe we would have to do the trainings. and I dont know how they will feel abotu the basement. and they are more expensive.

so do I go with the agency that has a reputation for getting the job done and hope it doesnt take too long or go with the agency that says they will knock it out quickly but will they find hangups that will add time in the end?

Eric said go with the one that is quick but I am just not sure. I know time is of the essence here but my gut says this agency is going to be a problem, and I know the last hs we had turned out to be a nightmare and I dont want to go through that again knowing an identified child is waiting.

edited to add: I spoke again with the second agency and we do NOT have to do the ten hour trainings. but usually they ask for three hours in their office one time. AND they wont have a problem wiht the basement. so its all falling into place. this must really be our child!